Welcome to our step-by-step guide on turning your U.S. Bancorp bank statements into Excel files! If you've ever wondered how to transform those PDF statements into an easy-to-use Excel format (.CSV), you're in the right place. We'll walk you through the process in simple and easy methods.
Using the U.S Bancorp Website
- Go to your online banking website and sign in.
- Click on "My Accounts" in the top menu, then choose "My Documents."
- Pick the option for statements. Use the drop-down menu to select the account you want to check.
- If the statement isn't clear, choose the year. Click "Download" to see and print the statement immediately.
- Lastly, save the PDF file.
Using the U.S. Bancorp App
- Sign in to your U.S. Bancorp App account.
- In the top left corner, click on the main menu. Choose "statements and documents," and then click on "statements."
- Look at your statements by picking an account from the drop-down menu.
- If the statement isn't clear, choose the year. Click "Download" to see and print it right away.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
Now that the PDF file has been acquired, let’s see how we can use Convertmybankstatement to make these PDFs into accessible and editable Excel files.
- Visit the Convert My Bank Statement website and click on the button that says “Click Here To Convert A PDF”.
- Browse your computer to the location where you have the PDF file downloaded and double-click it.
- Once you select your PDF file, click on the Convert button. The website will take a couple of minutes to convert your file.
- The website will then show you a preview of the Excel sheet, click on Download on the top-right corner and you shall have your Excel sheet.
Now that you have your Excel sheet, you can edit it and extract data from it much more easily when creating your budgets and analyzing your financial reports.