Like many other online and home banking services, you can also get a PDF copy of your bank statement by Barclays Bank using two very easy methods - accessing their online banking site and/or using the Barclays Bank App.
But a PDF copy isn’t an ideal choice when it comes to creating a budget or managing your finances as the information on a PDF isn’t compatible or editable. So this guide shall help you to convert these PDF files into Excel files without you having to manually input the data.
Let us first see how you can acquire a PDF of your bank statement via the two methods:
- Using the Barclays Bank Website
- Using the Barclays Bank App
Using the Barclays Bank Website
- Sign in to Barclays internet banking.
- Select the account you wish to get a bank statement of and select Show recent transactions.
- Then, scroll down until the end of the listed transaction.
- Click the View All Transactions button.
- Select a starting and ending date and click the Start button.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Download All PDFs.
Using the Barclays Bank App
- Open and log in to the Barclays app.
- Locate More in the home screen and tap it.
- Go to Manage Accounts, then Statement and Letter Preferences, and then press Go Paperless.
- After reading the information tap Confirm and your preferences will be saved.
- Click Done and Close to return to the statements and letter preferences screen.
- Then, tap the back arrow to return to the menu.
- Select the statements and documents at the top. You will be presented with a list of all your current statements. You can click on each one to view them.
- To download the document, simply tap on the download icon at the top right corner of your screen and download it.
Once you receive your PDF file from either of these methods we will now convert them to CSV files using Convert My Bank Statement, a website that helps convert your files with ease. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Convert My Bank Statement website and click on the button that says “Click Here To Convert A PDF”.
- Browse your computer to the location where you have the PDF file downloaded and double-click it.
- Once you select your PDF file, click on the Convert button. The website will take a couple of minutes to convert your file.
- The website will then show you a preview of the Excel sheet, click on Download on the top-right corner and you shall have your excel sheet.
Obtaining a PDF copy of your Barclays Bank statement is straightforward through their online banking site or the Barclays Bank App. However, for better financial management and budgeting, converting these PDFs to editable Excel files is essential.
The process is simplified with Convert My Bank Statement, making the conversion quick and hassle-free. Follow the provided steps to seamlessly transition from PDF statements to easily manageable Excel sheets for effective financial planning.