In this guide, we will see how we can easily access your bank statement from your Fifth Third Bank account and download itExcel as a PDF file and then into an excel sheet using Convertmybankstatement.
Let us see the two ways you can acquire your Fifth Third Bank bank statement in PDF.
Using the Fifth Third Bank Websiteit
- Start by going to the website and logging in using your user ID and password.
- Look to the left corner of the page where you'll find different tabs.
- Click on the one that says "documents".
- Now, you'll see a drop-down arrow; use it to pick the account you want statements for like the fifth-third momentum checking.
- After selecting the account, choose the month you want to check statements for.
- Finish by clicking on the file below to download your statement in PDF format.
Using the Fifth Third Bank APP
- Start by opening the Fifth Third Mobile Banking app and logging in.
- Click on the "Statements" option.
- Choose how you want your statements to be delivered.
- If you want to look at a specific statement, simply tap on it to see.
- Now, pick either "Download Statement" or "Generate Statement" from the menu.
Now that we have our PDF file, follow these simple steps using Convertmybankstatement to get your PDF file as an Excel sheet or CSV file.
- Visit the Convertmybankstatement website and click on the button that says “Click Here To Convert A PDF”.
- Browse your computer to the location where you have the PDF file downloaded and double-click it.
- Once you select your PDF file, click on the Convert button. The website will take a couple of minutes to convert your file.
- The website will then show you a preview of the Excel sheet, click on Download on the top-right corner and you shall have your excel sheet.
We hope this step-by-step guide has made the process clear and hassle-free for you. Managing your financial data shouldn't be a puzzle, and with these simple instructions, you're now equipped to handle your Fifth Third Bank statements with ease.