Having your Wells Fargo bank statement in an Excel sheet format can come in handy in many ways such as trying to analyze your transactions, creating a budget, or creating a financial report. Usually presented in a PDF format.
This guide shall show you how you can get your hands on your Wells Fargo bank statement and convert it to a CSV file. There are two ways to acquire the bank statement:
Method 1: Using the Wells Fargo Online Banking Site
- Log into your Wells Fargo Bank account.
- Go to the Statements tab found on the home screen.
- Select the account you wish to get a bank statement for along with the month.
- Provide the starting and ending dates for the transaction period of your choice.
- Download the PDF file of the statement.
Method 2: Using the Well Fargo Mobile App
- Log into your Wells Fargo App account.
- Open the menu found at the bottom.
- Choose statements and documents and then statements and disclosures.
- Choose your account, and you will be shown all statements connected to your chosen account.
- Finally, tap to download it.
Converting Your Wells Fargo Bank Statement PDF to Excel
Now we will see how we can convert a PDF file of the statement into an Excel sheet using Convert My Bank Statement, a website that helps convert your files with ease. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Convert My Bank Statement website and click on the button that says “Click Here To Convert A PDF”.
- Browse your computer to the location where you have the PDF file downloaded and double-click it.
- Once you select your PDF file, click on the Convert button. The website will take a couple of minutes to convert your file.
- The website will then show you a preview of the Excel sheet, click on Download on the top-right corner and you shall have your Excel sheet.
So use these simple steps to effortlessly convert your bank statement into a CSV file without the hassle of manual entry and the fear of human errors. Utilize the Excel sheet to create a precise budget or report of your suiting.