If you are wondering how to convert your KeyBank statement into an Excel file, then look no further, you have arrived at the right article. While there are two ways to convert your statement, manually or using an online program.
Convert KeyBank Statement PDF to Excel (.CSV)
Option 1: Using the internet to download your bank statement
The steps are as follows:
- Open the Bank of America website.
- Click "Sign On."
- Sign in using your user ID and password.
- Verify your identity with a one-time passcode or security question.
- Click "Submit" after choosing your verification option.
- Select your Key Smart Checking account at the upper right.
- Choose the "Statements" option.
- View all your bank statements.
- Click on a statement to download the PDF file.
Option 2: Use the KeyBank App to download your statement
Here are the quick and easy steps to get your statement from your KeyBank App:
- Log in to your account using your password and username.
- Find and click on the option to download your account statements; it might be on the side, top panel, or in a drop-down menu.
- Choose a date range for the statements you want.
- Click "Download Statement" or "Email Statement" to view the encrypted file, and remember to select the PDF format.
Converting your PDF into Excel
You can convert your American Express bank statement to Excel using various methods. This can be done manually, although it takes more time or you may use an online converter for it.
Explore Convert My Bank Statement to easily turn your PDFs into Excel files
This helpful tool, 'Convert My Bank Statement,' does a fantastic job transforming your statements into CSV or Excel formats. It's a time-saver and makes the whole process super efficient.
Convert My Bank Statement, also known as CMBS, has a free plan that does not cost a fortune. You do not need to convert your bank statement as CMBS offers you to convert 2 pages every 24 hours, however, if your needs precede that, you can always sign up and get 10 free pages a month.
To access over 4500 pages for industrial purposes, you can subscribe to their Industrial use services.
Follow these steps:
- Create an account on Convert My Bank Statement.
- Visit their homepage and select "Click Here to Convert A PDF."
- Upload your document and press the "convert" button.
- Once the website displays a preview of the Excel sheet, click on the "Download" option at the top-right corner to obtain your Excel sheet.
Turning your KeyBank statement into Excel is a wise choice for improved financial organization.
Whether you retrieve it from the website or app, utilities like 'Convert My Bank Statement' streamline the conversion process.
In just a few clicks, you can seamlessly convert your statements into Excel, simplifying financial tracking and analysis.